Ingredients for donor meat:
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper500g of extra lean lamb mince
1) Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F
4) Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.
5) Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
6) Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.7) Slice the donor kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pita, salad and sauces!!!
7) Slice donor meat thinly and serve with salad and sauce